Lithium thionly chloride batteries have a lithium metal anode and thionly chloride(SOCl2) active cathode depolarizer and electrolyte solvent, using bobbin construction and is more suitable for low discharge current application
Alarms and security systems, GPS, metering systems, memory back up, tracking system and GSM communication, Aerospace, Defence, Military, Power Management, Portable Devices, Consumer Electronics, Real-time clock, Tracking system, Utility metering,etc
Model name: ER18505
Size: CC, Φ18.5mm*50.5mm(Max)
Nominal capacity: 4000mAh(4Ah)
Nominal voltage: 3.6V
Open circuit voltage:3.66V
Cut-off Voltage: 2.0V
Operating temperature range: -55°C to +85°C
Max Continuous Discharge current: 100mA
Max Pulse Discharge current: 200mA
Standard Current :1.0mA
Typical weight: 27g
Typical Shelf life: 10 years
Available Terminations: 1) Standard terminations 2)Solder tabs 3)Axial Pins 4)or special requirement(wire, connectors, etc)
1) High Energy density, High voltage, stable during most of the application’s lifetime
2) Wide range of operating temperature
3) Long self-discharge rate (≤1% per year during Storage)
4) Long storage life (10 years under room temperature)
5) Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
6) Non-flammable electrolyte
7) Meet IEC86-4 safety standard
8) Safe to export MSDS, UN38.3 cert. available
clean, cool (preferably below +20℃, not exceeding +30℃), dry and ventilated.
1)These are non rechargeable batteries.
2)Fire, explosion and burn hazard.
3)Do not recharge, short circuit,crush, disassemble, heat above 100℃ incinerate.
4)Do not use the battery beyond the permitted temperate range.